Let’s talk about you. As a senior developer at Polystream you will be a leading example to the team building and delivering Polystream’s technology and platform. You're a highly capable developer having worked on a number of complex projects and delivered outstanding products. You will be a strong coder, capable of building a product from requirements to implementation.
We're looking for
- 7+ years working in games or content technologies
- 7+ years hands on coding C++
- 5+ years in a senior development role, you have a proven track record in delivery of amazing pieces of work
- Experienced in core and systems programming (PC, Windows)
- Experienced in core graphics programming, escpecially Direct3D but ideally also including OpenGL, and WebGL
- Experience of game engines and tools
We'd be impressed with
- Understanding of Windows driver development
- Understanding of virtualisation technology and implementation
- Understanding of network topologies and network protocols, including but not limited to TCP, UDP, rUDP, RTP, RTSP and similar
- Understanding of cloud architectures and platforms, both public and private
- Understanding of data and analytics engineering
- A love of games!