Let’s talk about you. As a software developer you will innovate, design & develop robust and high-performance code to improve and enhance PolyStream's streaming tech, in particular in the area of data compression.
Coordinate and collaborate with other software engineers to accelerate development
Instrument, profile and fix problems to ensure best-in-class performance across a range of HW specifications.
Write native C++ code on the Windows platform.
We're looking for
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years (or depending on level) of experience developing in C/C++
- Strong practical background in 3D computer graphics, extensive knowledge of graphics APIs (OpenGL, DirectX, Metal or Vulkan) and graphics algorithms
- Experience designing and working with 3D graphics engines
- Experience profiling and optimising production code
We'd be impressed with
- Experience with multi threading, multi core, development
- Experience with compression and compression algorithms